The Westwood Motor Inn respects the privacy of your personal information and is committed to ensuring its proper collection, storage, use and disclosure. Under no circumstances will information be sold or made available to marketing agencies or similar outside of the Westwood Motor Inn.
The Information we collect
- The types of information we collect about you will depend on what information you provide through this web site. This may include your name and address, your email address, your contact address, and credit card details. Information customers provide
- The type of information that we collect from you will depend on the products and services you require. You may choose to submit information to The Westwood Motor Inn when you elect to:
- Make a booking
- Request information, prices, or rates be sent to you
The purpose and usage of information collected
- The information that we collect about you is used to help you access the services we provide. The information we collect from you is strictly confidential. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses stored in our database to any third parties.
We may disclose the personal information, other information or data we collect from you if:
- You give us your consent
- You would reasonably expect us to disclose it for another purpose, and that other purpose is related to the purpose specified to you at the time of collection.
- We are required by law or it is otherwise necessary, as contemplated by the Australian Privacy legislation
Security of your personal information
- Any personal information that we collect about customers including email addresses will be kept in our database. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is protected against misuse and loss, modification or disclosure, and from unauthorised access, including restricting access of personal information only to employees who require it in order to fulfil our obligations to you.
- We will not disclose any personal information to third parties outside our company, without your written authority (except to the individual to whom the personal information relates) unless we are required by law or it is otherwise necessary, as contemplated by the Australian Privacy legislation. In addition, we will comply with all legislation, principles, industry codes and policies by which we are bound (including without limitation the Privacy act 1988)
Your rights to access information
- As a customer of The Westwood Motor Inn you also have the right to request access to the personal information that our companies have relating to your history, profile or membership.
- You can access, update or correct your personal information upon request (by phone or email below), subject to any exemptions which may be applicable under the Australian Privacy Legislation. We may need to ask you some detailed questions to ensure that the information is accessed only by the appropriate person. In some circumstances you may need to put your request in writing.